Latest Stories about Request DSL
- 10 disaster preparedness questions to ask your cloud services provider
- Eight reasons to gear up for HTML5 now
- Apple, Samsung agree to patent settlement conference
- IETF plays Hide-and-Go-Seek with April Fools privacy protocol
- ACLU: Most US police don't seek warrants before tracking cell phones
- 13 common ERP mistakes and how to avoid making them
- 5 signs that you've lost control over your Cloud apps
- The FBI and the DOJ want you to report suspicious people and monitor social networks. Goodbye liberty
- FBI says social media monitoring won't infringe privacy rights
- FBI seeks social media monitoring tool
Sign up now »
As consumerisation continues to transform IT, organisations are moving quickly to design strategies to allow BYOD in the workplace. This paper provides IT executives with guidance to develop a complete ...
Enterprises, both small and big, are evaluating cloud computing and, in increasing numbers, are moving their IT infrastructure ...
"The most complex IT projects can be managed all right provided you ..."
Why IT projects really fail
"Yay, good news for the smart state."
Queensland government to provide 200 services online by 2015
"Great article, and it confirms what we see in call centers across ..."
Call Centers Suffer From Big Data Overload
"So why are people flocking to GumTree?"
CIO 100: Carsales wins top gong for innovation
"A much easier solution is to use LastPass. You will only have ..."
How to secure passwords and other critical numbers
- Conventional insurance may not cover cyber security breaches: Centre for Internet Safety
- JP Morgan suffers cyber attack, 465,000 card customer details stolen
- PayPal DDoS attackers plead guilty, some may walk free
- 'ZeroAccess' click-fraud botnet disrupted, but not dead yet
- Big Data security, privacy concerns remain unanswered
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest