Latest Stories about QR
- CIOs say cost, complexity impede true mobile gains in enterprise
- Are we giving up on mobile payments already?
- Australia Post introduces QR code 'video stamps'
- 12 recent technologies that have yet to live up to their hype
- 10 Mobile Marketing Tips for Small Businesses
- Telstra seals parcel scanning contract with Australia Post
- Eagles' fans can access free Wi-Fi net at home opener
- Spanish crook snags almost $53,000 in sneaky smartphone scam
- Symantec: Google Glass still vulnerable to Wi-Fi attack
- Google Glass susceptible to poison-pill QR code
Sign up now »
Business executives are challenging their IT staffs to convert costly data centres into producers of business value. Only with higher visibility, more control and improved automation of reporting systems can ...
Enterprises, both small and big, are evaluating cloud computing and, in increasing numbers, are moving their IT infrastructure ...
"The most complex IT projects can be managed all right provided you ..."
Why IT projects really fail
"Yay, good news for the smart state."
Queensland government to provide 200 services online by 2015
"Great article, and it confirms what we see in call centers across ..."
Call Centers Suffer From Big Data Overload
"So why are people flocking to GumTree?"
CIO 100: Carsales wins top gong for innovation
"A much easier solution is to use LastPass. You will only have ..."
How to secure passwords and other critical numbers
- Foundation exec slams Microsoft for 'meaningless' security pledge
- From Windows from Vista to 8.1, Microsoft Year-end Patch Tuesday hits 'em all
- Cloud Security Alliance offers ultra-high cloud security plan
- Study finds zero-day vulnerabilities abound in popular software
- Data breaches have eroded consumer faith in security, Fujitsu finds
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest