Latest Stories about Perot Systems
- What the New Dell Means for IT Outsourcing Customers
- Dell to continue drive to enterprise with buy-out
- Dell goes private, bought by Michael Dell and Silver Lake
- Dell, EMC, Cisco, tackle BYOD with desktop virtualisation
- Dell: U.S. job growth is in services, not manufacturing
- 10 questions for HCL Technologies CFO Anil Chanana
- Dell traverses China challenges to expand services unit
- Dell: PC, mobile businesses important to company
- Dell fills data center technology stack with Force10
- Dell looks to increase focus on midmarket
Get exclusive access to Invitation only events CIO, reports & analysis.
Sign up now »
Sign up now »
Many organisations are evaluating a new security model based upon IT risk management best practices. This is a good idea, but not enough for today’s dynamic and malevolent threat landscape. ...
Most Popular Whitepapers
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- AusCERT 2013: What's it like to be a 'Nigerian scam' victim?
- AusCERT 2013: Ashley Deuble: Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion
- AusCERT 2013: World needs debate about “hack-back” rules of engagement
- AusCERT 2013: Police urge banks to install ATM chip technology
- Twitter aims to become safer with two-step sign-in
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes
- Vodafone revenue and profit drop as European troubles continue
- Apple to tell Senate it pays every cent of its taxes
- Cash visibility tops list in first Asia-Pacific treasury report