Latest Stories about PeopleSoft
- Oracle lands $100 million ERP project covering 34 colleges
- Oracle shipping 128 patches for apps, database and middleware
- Oracle's Mark Hurd talks Fusion Applications, customer satisfaction and SAP's HANA
- Oracle rolls out new in-memory applications, scaled-down Big Data Appliance
- Oracle's strategies to get real-world verdict at Collaborate user event
- Workday Focuses on Its Post-IPO Future
- Oracle, Montclair State University settle lawsuit over PeopleSoft software project
- CIOs talk about their top priorities for 2013
- Oracle blasts Forrester report on Fusion Applications adoption
- Oracle faces 'dilemma' with its Fusion Applications
Get exclusive access to Invitation only events CIO, reports & analysis.
Sign up now »
Sign up now »
With the exponential growth and sophistication of malware today, the security industry can no longer afford to ‘bury its head in the sand’. The bottom line is that traditional endpoint ...
Most Popular Whitepapers
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- Researchers find more versions of digitally signed Mac OS X spyware
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes