Latest Stories about Nielsen
- IBM's Watson: From game shows to game changer in the enterprise
- IBM launches Watson customer service smart bot
- HP announces new ProBooks, including touchscreen model
- Software AG buys LongJump for cloud PaaS
- Facebook confirms buying Microsoft's Atlas to boost ad sales
- Twitter confirms acquisition of TV analytics firm Bluefin Labs
- Social media takes over at the Super Bowl
- Bye bye, corporate phone
- Digital transition — as paywalls emerge, what does the evidence tell us?
- American moms love Facebook, Nielsen survey shows
Get exclusive access to Invitation only events CIO, reports & analysis.
Sign up now »
Sign up now »
More and more enterprises are seeing significant benefits from allowing employees to choose the device they use to get their jobs done, and are adopting bring your own device (BYOD) ...
Most Popular Whitepapers
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes