Latest Stories about Microsoft
- Java developer says he built, launched basic open source office suite in 30 days
- Commodity Clouds, the 'Tuning Tax' and What Cloud Users Really Need
- Ethernet filters out porn, plus 9 other facts (?) we learned from Bob Metcalfe's Reddit Q&A
- Microsoft boosts Japan Azure offering, adds data centers in two regions
- Google engineer bashes Microsoft's handling of security researchers, discloses Windows zero-day
- Lenovo's net profit up 90 per cent, smartphone shipments soar
- Windows 8.1 laptops with AMD's new chips to support wireless display
- AMD willing to embrace Android
- Nvidia, Citrix crank up virtual desktop delivery
- Citrix links cloud-based storage to SharePoint and Azure
Sign up now »
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
For businesses looking to provide real-time business solutions to employees and customers alike, you need to have a comprehensive network management strategy. The network is the foundation of all successful ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- AusCERT 2013: Companies unaware of IPv6 security risk even if they’re not using it
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 roundup
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia