Latest Stories about ISO
- Lessons learned in my virtual desktop integration (VDI) deployment
- NextDC awarded ISO quality management certification
- Why don't risk management programs work?
- Google rolls out by-the-minute cloud billing, introduces a new NoSQL database
- Microsoft commits to secure coding standard
- Amazon looks to move security appliances to the cloud, says CISO
- Gartner: Long hard climb to high level of cloud computing security
- Ignore Cloud Security Assessment at Your Own Risk
- What ITIL Certifications Mean to Your IT Management Practices
- Is Your Cloud System a Mess? Our Self-Assessment Tool Will Tell You
Sign up now »
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
The total volume of data being processed and stored by businesses is rising exponentially. IDC has estimated that the size of the "digital universe" will increase 29 fold between 2010 ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- AusCERT 2013: Companies unaware of IPv6 security risk even if they’re not using it
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 roundup
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia