Latest Stories about IDG
- Box buys iOS app to improve its own
- Lyft gears up for international expansion on anniversary
- As Ethernet turns 40, some seek to take it to the cloud
- Java developer says he built, launched basic open source office suite in 30 days
- French police end missing persons searches, suggest using Facebook instead
- SoftBank said to be in talks with US to allay national security fears
- Samsung sells over 10 million Galaxy S4 smartphones in first month
- Ericsson makes bus windows part of a Wi-Fi network
- Windows 8.1 laptops with AMD's new chips to support wireless display
- HP $399 touchscreen laptop breaks price barrier
Get exclusive access to Invitation only events CIO, reports & analysis.
Sign up now »
Sign up now »
The rise of BYOD programs is the single most radical shift in the economics of client computing for business since PCs invaded the workplace. Whether you are contemplating the creation ...
Most Popular Whitepapers
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- Researchers find more versions of digitally signed Mac OS X spyware
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes