Latest Stories about Hewlett-Packard
- Data centers drove Ethernet sales in Q3, says IDC
- Acer new 21.5-inch all-in-one PC has an integrated battery
- HP regains server lead but Taiwan vendors see big growth
- Lenovo looking at acquisitions to expand enterprise unit
- Planned new USB connector will fit both ways
- NSA spying scandal accelerating China's push to favor local tech vendors
- Windows tablet shipments to grow, but won't challenge Android, iOS
- HP Slate tablets running Android Jellybean hit the market in the US
- Laptop, tablet prices to reach lows during year-end holiday season
- Judge rules HP, Whitman must defend shareholder suit over Autonomy acquisition
Sign up now »
This whitepaper describes, from an IT perspective, the issues that arise when allowing Android and iOS-based tablets and smartphones into the enterprise network—and the steps IT must take to maintain ...
Enterprises, both small and big, are evaluating cloud computing and, in increasing numbers, are moving their IT infrastructure ...
"The most complex IT projects can be managed all right provided you ..."
Why IT projects really fail
"Yay, good news for the smart state."
Queensland government to provide 200 services online by 2015
"Great article, and it confirms what we see in call centers across ..."
Call Centers Suffer From Big Data Overload
"So why are people flocking to GumTree?"
CIO 100: Carsales wins top gong for innovation
"A much easier solution is to use LastPass. You will only have ..."
How to secure passwords and other critical numbers
- Point-of-sale malware infections on the rise, researchers warn
- Malware still running rings around security tools, eThreatz testing finds
- 2 million stolen login credentials discovered for Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, other sites
- USB wizards offer new Type-C connector to solve plug headache
- Government organisations still open to attack using USB sticks, finds Kaspersky Lab
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- In 2014, brands will need to be digital first -- and we need to help them change
- Yahoo acquires mobile video app startup Ptch