Latest Stories about Eastman Kodak
- Judge deems Kodak digital camera patent invalid
- Yahoo claims Facebook bought patents to countersue it
- Shutterfly only bidder for Kodak Gallery customer accounts
- Printer ink: Tired of feeding the cash cow?
- Kodak opposes Apple's bid to restart patent litigation
- Shutterfly bids for Kodak's online photo services business
- How the 2012 Computerworld Premier 100 IT Leaders were chosen
- Kodak axing digital cameras business
- Eastman Kodak files for Chapter 11 of U.S. bankruptcy code
- Kodak says Samsung's Galaxy Tab infringes patents
- Hillary Clinton: 'Our technology companies are not part of our government'
- Router malware: Fact or fiction?
- Los Alamos National Lab's R&D fueling new quantum-crypto firm
- Drupal offers bounty for breaking its new two-factor authentication
- Java, Flash and Reader still PC admins' biggest security headaches
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again