- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
- SaaS discovery tools target growing shadow-IT problem
- SHA-1 hashing algorithm could succumb to $75K attack, researchers say
- Endpoint protection pitched as alternative for unpatchable EOL Windows systems
- AWS re:Invent 2015: AWS security and compliance tools embrace enterprise Clouds
Latest Stories about Bill
- History of Apple and Microsoft: 4 decades of peaks and valleys
- Why aren’t you managing your Macs?
- Does Facebook even belong in the enterprise?
- 5 conversations CIOs must have with their C-suite peers
- Is Apple's walled garden showing signs of erosion?
- WA confirms first whole of government CIO
- 4 tech tips to guarantee holiday success for retailers
- Cook, Bezos, Nadella to meet Chinese President Xi on Wednesday
- Cybersecurity legislation still draws intense opposition
- With bitcoin use on the rise, African countries eye regulations
- New AWS tools give developers high-powered instances, better container support and more
- Qualcomm enters server CPU market with 24-core ARM chip
- Quick iPhone 6S case review: Ballistic Tungsten Tough
- AWS re:Invent 2015: Amazon aims to make AWS a better home for IoT devices
- Dell's next 'AFTE' software robot will offer cognitive intelligence
- The role of the chief digital officer: Make yourself redundant
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button