Latest Stories about Amazon
- Public cloud shakeup: VMware in, Dell out, and OpenStack in limbo?
- Kindle Fire HD tablets now selling in Australia
- Hybrid public-private Cloud usage more widespread than you think
- Commodity Clouds, the 'Tuning Tax' and What Cloud Users Really Need
- Microsoft boosts Japan Azure offering, adds data centers in two regions
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD tablets to go on sale in 170 countries on June 13
- Penguin settles with US states in e-book price-fixing lawsuit
- Citrix links cloud-based storage to SharePoint and Azure
- Meaningful Use, 3D Imaging Drive Health Data Storage Demand
- VMware launches network-savvy cloud service
Sign up now »
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTQuality ManagerSA
Many organisations are evaluating a new security model based upon IT risk management best practices. This is a good idea, but not enough for today’s dynamic and malevolent threat landscape. ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia