CIO Summit 2013 - Sydney
23rd July 2013
Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre
Darling Dr, Darling Harbour
The CIO Summit is a unique opportunity for CIOs and ICT professionals to gather to gain insight from industry experts as well as real–world experience from CIOs on critical business and technology issues. The CIO Summit brings you one day of learning, peer sharing and exploring the latest IT and Business trends that will help shape and benefit your business and help you drive your IT Initiatives in the right direction all year long.
This is your chance to hear from the best of the best as they reveal all they know about new trends, new technologies and proven IT strategies for your business—in just one day.
- What are the high-priority IT issues for the year to come?
- What should you do now to prepare your business?
- How are your colleagues already embracing new technologies to gain a competitive edge?
The CIO Summit:
- Features a mingling of CIOs, executives and recognised industry leaders
- Is a comprehensive forum for busy CIOs and ICT professionals to acquire knowledge and insights enabling informed decisions, increased ROI and maximum productivity
- Promotes an exchange of ideas, challenges and solutions, and business case studies
- Encourages discussion of pressing IT implementation issues and best practices
Who will attend
The CIO Summit is a highly-focused, ‘C’ level summit for Australia’s leading technology thinkers including:
- IT Directors
- Senior IT executives
- IT Managers and other senior business executives
The event is designed to appeal to those with a strategic focus on business and the role that technology plays in their company’s ability to remain competitive. For more information on the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Attendance is limited to CIOs, IT Directors and other senior IT and business executives in non-vendor organisations. IDG and IDC reserve the right to refuse attendance to any person not fitting these job descriptions, or from a vendor organisation.
- Brocade’s Meyer appointed to OpenDaylight Project Committee
- Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
- EXCLUSIVE: Cyan lays out Australian expansion plan
- EXCLUSIVE: Channel training integral to Intel smartphone/tablet growth
- Reseller network important in auxiliary sales of bookings: Expedia