The CIO 100 Awards honour excellence and achievement in IT.
Your company counts on you and your IT organisation to help maintain its competitive edge with innovative, high-impact technologies, processes and strategies that run and grow the business.
We want to know how IT makes your company thrive.
Our CIO 100 awards celebrate the many ways that IT accelerates business value and delivers strategic advantage to the enterprise. Perhaps you took a risk on an emerging technology or deployed the tried-and-true in a fresh new way. Maybe you've revamped a critical business process, improved collaboration, pursued new markets or became closer to customers through IT.
Whether technology is improving your organisation's bottom line or boosting its top line, if you can show measurable results from successful IT innovations, you can be honoured for your achievement and become one of the CIO 100.
To apply please click here. The deadline for applications is August 30, 2013
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- Google Play 'night vision camera' app will empty your wallet
- U.S. retailers insist on PIN requirement in smartcard rules
- Commonwealth pact to encourage collaboration on African online security
- Android malware detection boosted by university research
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile