Join CIO at our breakfast event to announce the results of the CIO100 2015. CIO100 is the flagship edition of CIO New Zealand and reports on the current strategies and future direction of the country’s 100 largest technology users.
The CIO100 2015: Research findings
This session will present an overview of the findings of the survey. The presentation will distil the top 10 business trends that key ICT users should be aware of, and what CIOs of the top 100 organisations will be working on in the next 12 months. The report includes an analysis of the impact of the economy on budgets, ICT projects and staffing levels.
Speaker: Divina Paredes, Editor, CIO New Zealand
Featured Keynote: Denildo Albuquerque, Executive Partner, Gartner
Denildo Albuquerque is an Executive Partner with Gartner Executive Programs based in Melbourne, Australia. His IT career spans more than 25 years across a number of industries, including government, telecommunications, manufacturing, media, retail and finance.
In the last 12 years, Mr. Albuquerque has held senior IT leadership roles at Fairfax Media, Just Group and most recently Colonial First State Global Asset Management - AM.
Mr. Albuquerque is originally from Brazil and has lived in Australia for more than 20 years.
Prior to joining Gartner, Mr. Albuquerque was Head of Information Technology at Colonial First State Global Asset Management (Retail Asset Management Division) responsible for IT Strategy and Operations for the Funds Management in Sydney, the Retail Asset Management Division in Melbourne and its 38 assets under management spread across the country.
2014 attendees comments:
“Provocative and stimulating. Right on target”
“Excellent results and trends”
“Good mix of speakers and content”
“Thanks Divina and team - it was an enlightening morning!”
*Attendance is limited to CIOs, IT Directors and other senior IT and business executives in non-vendor organisations. IDG reserves the right to refuse attendance to any person not fitting these job descriptions, or from a vendor organisation. By registering for this event you consent to us sharing your information with our sponsor partners. We provide easy opt-out facilities in all our communications and require that our partners adhere to the same standards
- Marriott CIO: FCC message on WiFi blocking loud and clear
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities