The CIO 100 Awards honour excellence and achievement in IT.
Your company counts on you and your IT organisation to help maintain its competitive edge with innovative, high-impact technologies, processes and strategies that run and grow the business.
We want to know how IT makes your company thrive.
Our CIO 100 awards celebrate the many ways that IT accelerates business value and delivers strategic advantage to the enterprise. Perhaps you took a risk on an emerging technology or deployed the tried-and-true in a fresh new way. Maybe you've revamped a critical business process, improved collaboration, pursued new markets or became closer to customers through IT.
Whether technology is improving your organisation's bottom line or boosting its top line, if you can show measurable results from successful IT innovations, you can be honoured for your achievement and become one of the CIO 100.
To apply please click here. The deadline for applications is August 30, 2013
- Passwords reset after 'Pony' botnet stole 2 million credentials
- Is your browser ready for shopping season?
- Microsoft: 'We don't provide governments with direct, unfettered access to your data'
- Hackers meet professor's challenge to pen test his online world
- Georgia Tech researcher flags flaw in open-source vets health system
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- In 2014, brands will need to be digital first -- and we need to help them change
- Yahoo acquires mobile video app startup Ptch
- Why customer demographics aren't telling marketers the whole digital story
- IAB and Nielsen launch mobile advertising audience measurement pilot