- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
- Network management vulnerability exposes cable modems to hacking
- Users have little confidence their company can protect their mobile device
Cloud Migration: The Comprehensive Checklist to Success
During the webinar, you’ll hear: Experts discuss the different pathways to migrating applications, and advise leaders not to look at transformation of applications to cloud as a one-time effort, but an ongoing optimisation of application architecture to take advantage of the efficiencies. The latest IDG study results, and its implications, which reveals more than 40 per cent of Australian businesses lack the internal expertise to implement cloud, and nearly 45 per cent have concerns about technical staff administration time to manage cloud services and OFX's customer case study, which sheds light on the benefits and challenges of the cloud migration journey.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Exclusive CMO interview: Where Oracle is heading with AI in marketing
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 27 April
- Oracle unveils AI-powered apps for cross-channel marketing, chatbots and content cloud
- Why Marketo's CMO thinks advocacy starts from the inside out
- Improving omni-channel customer experience at La-Z-Boy, Denon + Marantz and Pello