- Experts: US needs a federal CISO
- Man arrested for $100m email fraud scam against multinational tech firms
- LastPass fixes serious password leak vulnerabilities
- Google cites progress in Android security, but patching issues linger
- How worried should your organisation be about cyber espionage - and what can you do about it?
Mastering the science of IT spend
Join CIO Australia and Tangoe for an exclusive webcast, 'Mastering the science of IT spend', where you will learn: Why reigning in telecommunications and IT costs is vital in an environment where organisations need to be innovative to stay competitive in their respective market sectors. How to effectively manage the lifecycle of your telecommunications(phones and contracts)and IT infrastructure.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- CW@50: Data storage goes from $1M to 2 cents per gigabyte (+video)
- NSW govt poaches AUSTRAC CIO for top security role
- Piracy crackdown: Website blocking to get a lot quicker, cheaper
- iPhone, Mac owners: How to stymie hackers extorting Apple, threatening to wipe devices
- Wal-Mart launches emerging tech incubator