- Experts: US needs a federal CISO
- Man arrested for $100m email fraud scam against multinational tech firms
- LastPass fixes serious password leak vulnerabilities
- Google cites progress in Android security, but patching issues linger
- How worried should your organisation be about cyber espionage - and what can you do about it?
Consolidate: Get Control of Your Service Desk
Every day seems like a battle—email, phone calls, unresolved issues, management asking for reports, users losing patience. There’s not enough time to implement the processes that will help you get ahead. You’re operating in chaos, without an efficient way to manage your work, your data, or your team.
It’s time to move into the modern world of IT—not to mention save your sanity. Let us help you modernise your help desk by following a proven process.
- CW@50: Data storage goes from $1M to 2 cents per gigabyte (+video)
- NSW govt poaches AUSTRAC CIO for top security role
- Piracy crackdown: Website blocking to get a lot quicker, cheaper
- iPhone, Mac owners: How to stymie hackers extorting Apple, threatening to wipe devices
- Wal-Mart launches emerging tech incubator