- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
- Network management vulnerability exposes cable modems to hacking
- Users have little confidence their company can protect their mobile device
Digitally remastering your business
Join CIO Australia and CA Technologies for an exclusive webcast event, ‘Digitally remastering your business’, where we will present the latest research on the business impact of digital transformation, and how to measure it, drawn from surveying 799 senior IT executives in Asia-Pacific and Japan. You’ll learn how your organisation stacks up against its regional (and global) peers in the application economy, and how digital transformation creates tangible business outcomes for the organisations that get it right. The webcast will feature CA Technologies’ Global CTO, Otto Berkes, and Ashok Vasan, Vice President, Digital Transformation at CA Technologies.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Exclusive CMO interview: Where Oracle is heading with AI in marketing
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 27 April
- Oracle unveils AI-powered apps for cross-channel marketing, chatbots and content cloud
- Why Marketo's CMO thinks advocacy starts from the inside out
- Improving omni-channel customer experience at La-Z-Boy, Denon + Marantz and Pello