Email Security in a Zero Trust World
The security landscape is more challenging than ever before. Rapidly evolving threats and hackers who are always one step ahead demand a security model that can adapt in real-time. Faced with this constant change, it is easy to become distracted by a blizzard of emerging technologies while leaving the back door open by failing to address existing technologies, people and processes. This whitepaper looks at some of the most important considerations in turn - including the cloud, new threats, digital businesses and legacy security - from the following perspectives; - The CISOs strategic view - Tactical operations for the IT Manager - Best practice deployment
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 19 January 2017
- CMOs weigh in on their technology clout and martech plans for 2017
- Vegemite brand back in Australian company hands following $460m Bega acquisition
- Gartner: How CMOs will spend more on technology than CIOs in 2017
- NZ startup gets $3m to drive mobile ad app expansion