- The week in security: Apple extortion attempt; can Blockchain protect medical devices?
- Ignore that call from “Apple” about an iCloud breach
- Want more clout with the CEO? Wait until your first ransomware attack.
- Consultant urges never pay ransomware demands
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
Email Security in a Zero Trust World
The security landscape is more challenging than ever before. Rapidly evolving threats and hackers who are always one step ahead demand a security model that can adapt in real-time. Faced with this constant change, it is easy to become distracted by a blizzard of emerging technologies while leaving the back door open by failing to address existing technologies, people and processes.
This whitepaper looks at some of the most important considerations in turn - including the cloud, new threats, digital businesses and legacy security - from the following perspectives;
- The CISOs strategic view - Tactical operations for the IT Manager - Best practice deployment
- Ingram Micro unwraps new-look Odin cloud platform for partners
- Aussie businesses hit with $589,000 in damages over pirated software use
- Macquarie Telecom vies for investor confidence after Vocus sell-off
- Competition watchdog moves to reject NBN multi-technology regulation push
- Government passes “Google Tax” into law
- You won't find a steering wheel or a driver on this autonomous shuttle
- MIT researchers set out to create self-assembling chips
- Microsoft paces delivery of Windows 10 upgrades
- Samsung may retake momentum with the S8 smartphone
- Consumers sue Microsoft, allege Windows 10 upgrade destroyed data, damaged PCs