- After MongoDB, ransomware groups hit exposed Elasticsearch clusters
- WhatsApp vulnerability could expose messages to prying eyes, report claims
- Suspected NSA tool hackers dump more cyberweapons in farewell
- Guccifer 2.0, alleged Russian cyberspy, returns to deride US
- Siblings arrested in Italy's worst cyberespionage operation ever
Take Ctrl: Migrate to Windows 10 with Microsoft’s Largest Australian Partner.
Responding rapidly to dynamic business requirements has always been an essential mission for IT Managers and their teams. The increasing consumerisation of technology in business is driving faster and faster adoption cycles, while downward pressure on budget and resource limits capacity to respond. Cloud computing initiatives can address the immediate needs of the business to positively change the economies of technology investment, increase productivity and meet the rapidly changing preferences and behaviours of a digitally connected workforce.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).