The Rise of 'Data and Analytics' Roles Points to Digital Business Transformation
The swift rise of “data executives” is evidence of how Gartner clients are adapting to the market and technology trends that are driving a shift to digital business. These executive roles include emerging positions such as CDO, chief analytics officer (CAO) and chief digital officer, as well as traditional IT leader roles in data and analytics, and many business roles intended to exploit big data analytics to the benefit of marketing, risk management, compliance, production and finance organisations.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 19 January 2017
- CMOs weigh in on their technology clout and martech plans for 2017
- Vegemite brand back in Australian company hands following $460m Bega acquisition
- Gartner: How CMOs will spend more on technology than CIOs in 2017
- NZ startup gets $3m to drive mobile ad app expansion