CIO Summit 2014 - Glenn Bergsma
Keynote speaker Glenn Bergsma, managing director at Evolve Leadership Group, talks about what separates high performing leaders from the rest of the pack. He discusses the correlation between a leader's external effectiveness and their internal reality, and how to best deal with with uncertainty and overcome challenges, even under the most extreme conditions.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- PCI regime has bred complacent tick-box security among retailers, Tripwire survey finds
- No.10 Downing Street opens its doors to start-ups for first time
- Android vulnerability still a threat to many devices nearly two years later
- Paddy Power contacts 650,000 customers over data theft
- Attackers can easily create dangerous file-encrypting malware, new threat suggests
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial