CIO Summit 2014 - David Yates
Corrs Chambers Westgarth partner David Yates talks about the privacy, security and other legal risks of moving to social, mobile, and cloud platforms. He focused on how to facilitate a productive interaction between "the IT guys" and the lawyers on how toi manage these risks.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow