- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
- Hackers taget toy maker VTech, make off with customer data
CIO Summit 2014 - David Yates
Corrs Chambers Westgarth partner David Yates talks about the privacy, security and other legal risks of moving to social, mobile, and cloud platforms. He focused on how to facilitate a productive interaction between "the IT guys" and the lawyers on how toi manage these risks.
Please supply your email address to access the content.