CIO Summit 2014 - Bruce Baes
Bruce Braes, a former cop and now director at Organisational Resilience, explores different concepts of resilience, activities and behaviours that support it, and the characteristics of a resilience culture.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities