Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Backup/Recovery Software
Backup is among the oldest, most performed tasks in the data center, but enhancements and alternatives are becoming available. The industry is undergoing significant change as organisations embrace new technologies and show a propensity to augment or switch legacy vendors and backup techniques. In this market overview we look at backup infrastructures and support procedures in an effort to modernize their approach to handle new data types and large workload volumes, as well as to improve backup and restore times.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- NSA and GCHQ moles feeding Tor Project with bug reports, claims executive director
- MoD lays down cybersecurity challenge to suppliers
- Researchers malware steals Gmail password, online banking data
- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- Your living room is vulnerable to cyber attacks
- How to understand Twitter's bad new direction
- Trade-in volume signals 'tremendous' sales for iPhone 6
- Cyborg moths could act like living drones in search and rescue
- Microsoft engineer: 'Definitely problems' with test process after crippling Windows patch
- ThinkPad Yoga 11e review: A hidden Chromebook gem