Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Backup/Recovery Software
Backup is among the oldest, most performed tasks in the data center, but enhancements and alternatives are becoming available. The industry is undergoing significant change as organisations embrace new technologies and show a propensity to augment or switch legacy vendors and backup techniques. In this market overview we look at backup infrastructures and support procedures in an effort to modernize their approach to handle new data types and large workload volumes, as well as to improve backup and restore times.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Symantec sees rise in high-traffic DDoS attacks
- Industry can head off IoT privacy rules, former US official says
- Microsoft discloses zero-day flaw, publishes quick fix
- This key drive actually unlocks something: Authentication via USB comes to Chrome
- How the FIDO Alliance's U2F could simplify two-factor authentication
- iiTrial 2.0? iiNet back in court over P2P file sharing
- Section 313: Federal police used website blocking to tackle malware
- Microsoft warns of Windows zero-day; hackers serve exploits in PowerPoint files
- ACCC rebuffs Telstra's rivals on wholesale pricing
- Bunnings drives productivity with iPod Touch rollout