- Supreme Court approves rule change that expands FBI computer search powers
- Developers leak Slack access tokens on GitHub, putting sensitive business data at risk
- ISIS cyberattack capabilities are unorganized, underfunded -- for now
- Estonian man gets over 7 years in prison for role in global DNS hijacking botnet
- FBI confirms it won't tell Apple how it unlocked terrorist's iPhone
Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Backup/Recovery Software
Backup is among the oldest, most performed tasks in the data center, but enhancements and alternatives are becoming available. The industry is undergoing significant change as organisations embrace new technologies and show a propensity to augment or switch legacy vendors and backup techniques. In this market overview we look at backup infrastructures and support procedures in an effort to modernize their approach to handle new data types and large workload volumes, as well as to improve backup and restore times.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Join Dropbox and Symantec to hear an in-depth discussion on evaluating and managing enterprise cloud security.
- INSIGHTS: The State of Cloud Storage & Collaboration 2016 - Take this 5 min survey and you could WIN a $500 Visa gift card : START SURVEY NOW
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- CSO Live Webcast: Hear from KuppingerCole Analysts and ForgeRock on User-Managed Access. Register now
- How AMEX is using data to build great mobile-led customer experiences
- 4 tips to boost your content marketing game
- Zuckerberg sees 'better than human' AI in next 10 years
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 28 Apr
- Report: Brand/agency partnerships in jeopardy from customer data and martech challenges