Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Backup/Recovery Software
Backup is among the oldest, most performed tasks in the data center, but enhancements and alternatives are becoming available. The industry is undergoing significant change as organisations embrace new technologies and show a propensity to augment or switch legacy vendors and backup techniques. In this market overview we look at backup infrastructures and support procedures in an effort to modernize their approach to handle new data types and large workload volumes, as well as to improve backup and restore times.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- New Zealand High Court clears Kim Dotcom extradition to the US
- Uber orders investigation into employee's charge of sexual harassment
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- Microsoft's decision to scrap February security updates unnerves patch experts
- HPE joins Cisco, Juniper with faulty clock technology problem
- How Cosabella is using martech to win the retail battle
- Report: It’s the era of experience but don’t forget the basics
- Dendy, Legg Mason appoint new marketing leaders
- Medibank CEO: We're getting better at customer experience
- Velocity frequent flyers program strong performer in mixed half-year for Virgin