- OpenSSL patches two high-severity flaws
- Google turns on HTTPS for all blogspot blogs
- Critical flaws in ImageMagick library expose websites to hacking
- Budget's cybersecurity allocations highlight government's multi-faceted defence strategy
- Opportunistic cybercriminals tweaking old threats for new targets: Forcepoint
Bring Your Own Device - Device Freedom Without Compromising the IT Network
This whitepaper discusses how the BYOD mega-trend will affect businesses; explores the IT challenges involved, and outlines the technology solutions available. Read on to discover the business activity driving these trends, plus a new way to address the challenges, allowing end users the freedom to bring their choice of device to work while still affording IT the controls to ensure security and prevent data loss.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Facebook marketing VP: How to discover a better way of mobile marketing
- Adobe acquires Livefyre to add to Marketing Cloud
- Dick Smith relaunches online a month ahead of schedule
- Westpac brand marketer to head up PayPal Australia marketing division
- #GAYNZ Twitter campaign boosts customer engagement and brand perception