Best Practices for Optimizing IT
Organisations must leverage IT advancements to capitalise on their cost advantages, and align the infrastructure so that future improvements in technology can provide an immediate cost reduction. This paper proposes a best-of-breed approach – read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- FTC appoints privacy researcher Soltani as chief technologist
- Criminals traded 110 million stolen credentials in 2014, Experian says
- UK verticals top hit-list for targeted APT attacks, says FireEye
- 5 non-traditional hiring tips for InfoSec
- Apple says Yosemite's Spotlight Suggestions don't violate your privacy