- Patreon donor details apparently spilled after massive hack
- After Kmart, David Jones confirms hack too. Un-patched IBM WebSphere to blame?
- This vigilante virus protects you against malware attacks, quotes Richard Stallman
- OAIC welcomes Kmart Australia breach notification after customer data hack
- Execs blame security breaches on user behaviour, executive leadership: CyberArk
Trend Micro Deep Security: For Vulnerability Shielding
Countless software vulnerabilities leave the door open to data-stealing malware and other attacks. And IT teams can’t keep up—it’s virtually impossible to download, test, and deploy patches for all critical vulnerabilities before they are exploited. At the same time, emergency patching causes unacceptable downtime, overhead, and costs and other operational challenges. Given these challenges, there has never been a more urgent need for a virtual patching solution that complements existing patch management processes by shielding known and unknown vulnerabilities. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Microsoft acknowledges Office 2016-El Capitan crashes but lacks ETA for fix
- Scottrade had no idea about data breach until the feds showed up
- How News Corp is uniting 10 business units and 25,000 employees in a global IT push
- Microsoft slashes value of Office 2016 upgrade offer
- Good-bye, Google as we know it. Hello, Alphabet
- OgilvyVentures: Finding an alternative way to innovate
- Bigcommerce joins ranks behind new Twitter Buy Now button
- Report: Customer values and data-driven insights drive revenue growth
- How eHarmony’s date with data has lifted customer conversions
- Why marketing analytics is not about ROI calculation, but innovation