- Personal data of 550,000 Red Cross blood donors was breached
- Uninsured, small Australian businesses breached at nearly twice the rate of the US
- Dozens arrested in enormous Indian call centre racket
- Malware from Mirai DDoS attack continues to harass in short bursts
- The secret behind the success of Mirai IoT botnets
Trend Micro Deep Security: For Vulnerability Shielding
Countless software vulnerabilities leave the door open to data-stealing malware and other attacks. And IT teams can’t keep up—it’s virtually impossible to download, test, and deploy patches for all critical vulnerabilities before they are exploited. At the same time, emergency patching causes unacceptable downtime, overhead, and costs and other operational challenges. Given these challenges, there has never been a more urgent need for a virtual patching solution that complements existing patch management processes by shielding known and unknown vulnerabilities. Read more.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper