- Google turns on HTTPS for all blogspot blogs
- Critical flaws in ImageMagick library expose websites to hacking
- Budget's cybersecurity allocations highlight government's multi-faceted defence strategy
- Opportunistic cybercriminals tweaking old threats for new targets: Forcepoint
- For the first time Samsung’s and Google’s Android security fixes sync up
Trend Micro Deep Security: For Vulnerability Shielding
Countless software vulnerabilities leave the door open to data-stealing malware and other attacks. And IT teams can’t keep up—it’s virtually impossible to download, test, and deploy patches for all critical vulnerabilities before they are exploited. At the same time, emergency patching causes unacceptable downtime, overhead, and costs and other operational challenges. Given these challenges, there has never been a more urgent need for a virtual patching solution that complements existing patch management processes by shielding known and unknown vulnerabilities. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Facebook marketing VP: How to discover a better way of mobile marketing
- Adobe acquires Livefyre to add to Marketing Cloud
- Dick Smith relaunches online a month ahead of schedule
- Westpac brand marketer to head up PayPal Australia marketing division
- #GAYNZ Twitter campaign boosts customer engagement and brand perception