- Wider use of HTTPS could have prevented attack against GitHub
- Google beefs up security controls in Drive for Work
- Should you be afraid of text messages?
- RadioShack update: User data is safe for now, while Sprint co-branding is in the works
- Over 100,000 devices can be used to amplify DDoS attacks via multicast DNS
Trend Micro Deep Security: For Vulnerability Shielding
Countless software vulnerabilities leave the door open to data-stealing malware and other attacks. And IT teams can’t keep up—it’s virtually impossible to download, test, and deploy patches for all critical vulnerabilities before they are exploited. At the same time, emergency patching causes unacceptable downtime, overhead, and costs and other operational challenges. Given these challenges, there has never been a more urgent need for a virtual patching solution that complements existing patch management processes by shielding known and unknown vulnerabilities. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Maximise Your Negotiation Power Over Big Storage - LEARN HOW
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- The humble shopping list gets the flick with Woolworths’ new smart watch app
- What the Internet of Things means to marketers
- Oracle bolsters Marketing Cloud to show CMOs the big picture
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief