Virtual Patching: Lower Security Risks and Costs
This white paper reviews enterprise challenges with security patch management including risks to various areas of IT—security, compliance, operations, and budgets. It discusses how traditional approaches to remediating vulnerable systems can create new problems and provides a new model that keeps pace with the ever-increasing number of attack vectors. Download now to learn more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland