Virtual Patching: Lower Security Risks and Costs
This white paper reviews enterprise challenges with security patch management including risks to various areas of IT—security, compliance, operations, and budgets. It discusses how traditional approaches to remediating vulnerable systems can create new problems and provides a new model that keeps pace with the ever-increasing number of attack vectors. Download now to learn more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Good Technology launches enterprise mobility suites
- Telstra fixed line access price consultation begins
- Australian and New Zealand networks drive scientific research
- UPDATED: Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- BlackBerry won’t give up on devices, but enterprise remains top priority
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption