- Report: Hackers steal, post details on 9,000 DHS employees
- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
Begin BT Strategic Planning With Clear Business Goals
Clear business goals lie at the heart of good strategy. Unfortunately, many organisations have aspirational goals that make strategic planning difficult at best, and they lack the mechanism to translate aspirations into strategies. This report provides guidelines for your team to work with business partners in agreeing on specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound goals that lend themselves to effective strategic planning. Learn more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- CMO interview: The importance of being digitally agile with your CIO
- ADMA launches new marketing training program to address data skill gaps
- Marketo and Wunderman partner on insights-driven digital marketing offering
- Carat announces CMO as part of new exec line-up
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?