IBM WebSphere MQ: The Right Information in the Right Place and Time
The history of information technology (IT) in the enterprise has been the history of connecting things together. A key driver of the growth in connectivity has been the increase in the quantity of information being generated and the ensuing use of that information. It is this growth in information use and interconnectivity that has presented new challenges to enterprise leaders. Read this white paper to learn more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Germany backs plan to retain personal flight data across EU
- Information-security implications feared as Parliament weighs data retention
- Adopters of Australian Azure must remember security, governance obligations
- Facebook gives away homebrewed OS monitoring tool
- How to figure out if a data breach is a hoax