IBM WebSphere MQ: The Right Information in the Right Place and Time
The history of information technology (IT) in the enterprise has been the history of connecting things together. A key driver of the growth in connectivity has been the increase in the quantity of information being generated and the ensuing use of that information. It is this growth in information use and interconnectivity that has presented new challenges to enterprise leaders. Read this white paper to learn more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- FBI, Secret Service studying 'scope' of reported bank cyberattacks
- Betfair deploys new anti-fraud system from Sphonic
- Retailers urged to defend against 'Backoff' point-of-sale malware
- Retailers warned to act now to protect against Backoff malware
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
- How PaaS is helping Voltswagon to deliver customer leads on mobile
- Baskin-Robbins appoints new marketing chief and plans customer loyalty overhaul
- Qantas Loyalty won't be sold off, confirms Joyce
- Salesforce renames and revamps Communities service
- How video content is powering 12WBT's member and social media marketing strategy