IBM WebSphere MQ: The Right Information in the Right Place and Time
The history of information technology (IT) in the enterprise has been the history of connecting things together. A key driver of the growth in connectivity has been the increase in the quantity of information being generated and the ensuing use of that information. It is this growth in information use and interconnectivity that has presented new challenges to enterprise leaders. Read this white paper to learn more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Why Facebook Messenger will fail as a 'platform'
- FCC will vote next month on plan to share valuable 3.5GHz spectrum
- Intel could strengthen its server product stack with Altera
- Kleiner Perkins cleared of sex discrimination against Ellen Pao
- Facebook reveals the logic behind its forced Messenger split