- Cisco: notorious hackers using Linux cloak earn $30m a year
- Digital Guardian buys Code Green to gain data-loss prevention tech
- Cisco disrupts $60M ransomware biz
- John McAfee, security software pioneer, talks to CSO about his bid for the White House
- The Kuna smart porch light pulls double duty as a Wi-Fi security camera
Analyst Paper - The Total Economic Impact To IBM WebSphere Application Server Migrating From An Open Source Environment
This report from Forrester, a highly respect independent analyst, provides readers with a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact of the WebSphere Application Server on their organization within a production environment. Readers may use this analysis as a basis to calculate their own impact of investment in WebSphere Application Server across a variety of client industries. Read more about the total economic impact.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- UNIQLO uses neuroscience to match your T-shirt to your mood
- How Citrix is driving customer conversions with a new startup technology
- Research: High social media usage set to change brand engagement strategy
- How Ticketek is using a DMP to not only target audiences, but pivot its business
- Embracing digital transformation in the finance sector