- New malware program used in attacks against energy sector companies
- Tanium's fast-acting endpoint management tool grows up
- Facebook tracks all site vistors, violating EU law, report says
- Tanium pulls down $52M more venture capital for endpoint platform
- Anonymous proxies now used in a fifth of DDOS attacks
Redbook - Scalable, Integrated Solutions for Elastic Caching Using IBM WebSphere eXtreme Scale
IBM® WebSphere eXtreme Scale provides a powerful, elastic, high-performance solution for scalability issues through caching and grid technology. This IBM Redbooks® publication shows architects and IT personnel how to leverage the power of WebSphere eXtreme Scale technology to enhance data caching performance in their enterprise networks. Learn more about the challenges and benefits of integrating WebSphere eXtreme Scale with other middleware products.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Maximise Your Negotiation Power Over Big Storage - LEARN HOW
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- SDN Q and A: Juniper Networks managing director A/NZ, Nathan McGregor
- Inabox launches integrated Anittel
- Connector Systems adds SecurEnvoy to security arsenal
- SDN Q&A: Oracle senior principal product director, infrastructure software, Doan Nguyen
- SDN Q&A: Dimension Data, general manager, networks, Paul O’Donohoe