- Long-running malvertising campaign infected thousands of computers per day
- Google beefs Linux up kernel defenses in Android
- Twitter suspends accounts that lured ISIS supporters to install spyware
- Microsoft makes Windows 10 hardware change for PC security
- Flaw with password manager LastPass could hand over control to hackers
Analyst Paper: Total Cost of Ownership
According to a number of independent industry studies, the cost of software system maintenance in the past two decades grew to be over 90%. Your choice of application server should not be based on acquisition costs alone, but the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) associated with a given product.The following comparison reveals many more factors for organizations to consider in their selection process. Read on.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Oracle squares up to Cloud rivals with $US9.3 billion NetSuite acquisition
- WA government seeks aid from local integrator on ICT strategy
- Adelaide consulting firm deploys ShoreTel technology for McArdle Freight
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise takes the fight to Microsoft and Cisco in UCaaS
- Where are the hottest skills in tech?