Analyst Paper: Total Cost of Ownership
According to a number of independent industry studies, the cost of software system maintenance in the past two decades grew to be over 90%. Your choice of application server should not be based on acquisition costs alone, but the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) associated with a given product.The following comparison reveals many more factors for organizations to consider in their selection process. Read on.
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Brennan IT snaps up 50 per cent stake in Fastrack Technology
- Empired reports “solid first half result” despite losses from NZ earthquake impact
- Optus leverages Huawei partnership to launch Aussie first 4.5G network
- Govt launches inquiry into procurement changes
- Vocus records profit following 2016 acquisitions; inks $20M deal with Superloop
- How Nude by Nature is using data to prove digital's worth
- Panel: Organisations embrace customer centricity differently
- Woolies welcome and aligned incentives help Woolworths improve first-half customer credentials
- Aussie Farmers Direct reveals new digitally agile strategy to boost customer engagement
- IAG CEO: Technology and digital are bolstering customer experience capabilities