Analyst Paper: Total Cost of Ownership
According to a number of independent industry studies, the cost of software system maintenance in the past two decades grew to be over 90%. Your choice of application server should not be based on acquisition costs alone, but the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) associated with a given product.The following comparison reveals many more factors for organizations to consider in their selection process. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- IBM’s SoftLayer on the back foot in big Xen bug reboot
- Report: LulzSec leader directed cyberattacks while working for FBI
- Xen Project discloses serious vulnerability that impacts virtualized servers
- Expert: Basic hacks can compromise industrial control systems
- Don't laugh: Jimmy Kimmel Most Dangerous Cyber Celebrity of 2014
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Digital agencies — brand custodians?
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester