How to Reference Testing Procedures
Many organizations are looking to the cloud for increasing computational capacity or lowering costs of ownership. While the security issues facing a traditional corporate network are well understood, the challenges of using the cloud are more complex. In this whitepaper, we explore how responsibility is shared between the cloud provider and the customer, and what is the most secure practice for cloud computing. Download for more!
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Apple beefs up security with 2-factor authentication for iCloud backups
- Twitter patches vulnerability that could have impacted advertising accounts
- Adobe releases previously delayed security updates for Reader and Acrobat
- The security function needs SMART metrics
- Majority of Scottish science academics will vote 'no' in referendum