- No need to shoot down drones! Many of them can now be hijacked
- Microsoft adds macro blocker to Office 2013 to stymie old-school attackers
- Healthcare under siege as stolen data brings windfalls on darkweb markets
- DDoS attack against overwhelmed despite mitigation efforts
- Dyn DDoS attack came from 100,000 infected devices
Protecting the Dynamic Datacentre
The purpose of IT security is to enable your business, not impede it, in an environment where the challenges and complexity you face for your IT security grow every day. Compliance requirements impose security standards for data and applications on servers, however organisations continue to struggle to balance the need to protect their business in significant ways. Find out how security changes when you move from traditional servers to the cloud-based solutions.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper