Protecting the Dynamic Datacentre
The purpose of IT security is to enable your business, not impede it, in an environment where the challenges and complexity you face for your IT security grow every day. Compliance requirements impose security standards for data and applications on servers, however organisations continue to struggle to balance the need to protect their business in significant ways. Find out how security changes when you move from traditional servers to the cloud-based solutions.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- CryptoWall ransom Trojan has infected 625,000 systems, says Dell SecureWorks
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- How a hacker could cause chaos on city streets
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files