- Healthcare under siege as stolen data brings windfalls on darkweb markets
- DDoS attack against overwhelmed despite mitigation efforts
- Dyn DDoS attack came from 100,000 infected devices
- Startup Nubeva pitches Security as a Service in the cloud
- Adobe rushes out patch for Flash zero-day targeting Windows
Kill Your Data To Protect It From Cybercriminals
There are two types of data: the kind of data that someone wants to steal and everything else. Most security professionals today do not understand the motivations behind data theft. In this Forrester whitepaper, we explore how encrypting, and thereby devaluing, your sensitive data, you can make cybercriminals bypass your networks and look for less robustly protected targets. Find out how to use encryption, tokenization, and other technologies to “kill your data". Click to download!
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper