- Yahoo pushes back timing of Verizon deal after breaches
- On premise security appliances are passé: Zscaler's Scott Robertson
- 10 of the latest craziest and scariest things the TSA found on your fellow travelers
- Spamhaus: Uptick in Tor-using botnets may force ISPs to block all Tor traffic
- IBM Security to buy risk-visualization firm Agile 3 Solutions
ERP Selection – Finding the Right Fit
Selecting the ideal Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution from the numerous options available on the market can feel daunting. It's a serious investment for any organisation and it is vital get it right for future success. In this whitepaper, we explore the strategies organisations are employing to find the right ERP fit that will give them the tools they need to thrive. Click to download
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- The Outnet offers ‘personalised approach’ with refreshed brand strategy
- RedBalloon gets new CMO, CTO
- CMO-CIO NZ roundtable: Shifting gears from digital enablement to business transformation
- Guzman y Gomez appoints new marketing chief
- Fairfax uses eye tracking study to provide digital ad effectiveness