- Developers leak Slack access tokens on GitHub, putting sensitive business data at risk
- ISIS cyberattack capabilities are unorganized, underfunded -- for now
- Estonian man gets over 7 years in prison for role in global DNS hijacking botnet
- FBI confirms it won't tell Apple how it unlocked terrorist's iPhone
- In rare unanimous move, House passes bill to protect email and cloud privacy
ERP Selection – Finding the Right Fit
Selecting the ideal Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution from the numerous options available on the market can feel daunting. It's a serious investment for any organisation and it is vital get it right for future success. In this whitepaper, we explore the strategies organisations are employing to find the right ERP fit that will give them the tools they need to thrive. Click to download
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Join Dropbox and Symantec to hear an in-depth discussion on evaluating and managing enterprise cloud security.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- CSO Live Webcast: Hear from KuppingerCole Analysts and ForgeRock on User-Managed Access. Register now
- INSIGHTS: The State of Cloud Storage & Collaboration 2016 - Take this 5 min survey and you could WIN a $500 Visa gift card : START SURVEY NOW
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- 2016 ARN Emerging Leaders – calling on high potential individuals in start-ups
- AWS SUMMIT 2016: You can’t protect what you can’t see, says Splunk
- AWS Snowball gets first Australian deployment
- AWS SUMMIT 2016: Moving to an OPEX model took a lot of work, says Telstra
- AWS SUMMIT 2016: Telcos need to push barriers to remain relevant, says TPG
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 28 Apr
- Report: Brand/agency partnerships in jeopardy from customer data and martech challenges
- Irrational Consumption: How consumers really make decisions
- How Audi Australia built a CRM and digital practice
- 4 ways to create game-changing customer experiences