- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
Legal Issues Related to the Export of Data
Many of us have been using cloud computing for many years on a daily basis by using web based email, social media networks and other applications. It is only in recent years however that cloud computing has become an option for businesses and enterprises looking to take advantage of its benefits. This has resulted in a focus on the security of cloud computing services which has been driven by risk managers, governments and regulators. Learn more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.