Legal Issues Related to the Export of Data
Many of us have been using cloud computing for many years on a daily basis by using web based email, social media networks and other applications. It is only in recent years however that cloud computing has become an option for businesses and enterprises looking to take advantage of its benefits. This has resulted in a focus on the security of cloud computing services which has been driven by risk managers, governments and regulators. Learn more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week