The Inevitable Extinction of PSTs
Some of the most common threats to mailboxes are viruses, spam, and hardware failures, but there is another, often overlooked culprit—PST files. This whitepaper discusses the problems that PSTs cause as well as a systematic approach for eliminating them. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- No patch yet for zero day in Symantec Endpoint Protection software driver
- Tor hints at possible U.S. government involvement in recent attack
- Internet of Things devices contain high number of vulnerabilities, study finds
- Antivirus products riddled with security flaws, researcher says
- 'Right to be forgotten' ruling is unworkable and misguided, UK Lords say