The Inevitable Extinction of PSTs
Some of the most common threats to mailboxes are viruses, spam, and hardware failures, but there is another, often overlooked culprit—PST files. This whitepaper discusses the problems that PSTs cause as well as a systematic approach for eliminating them. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Data retention acceptable as long as security, access managed: survey
- New tools ease iPhone data rescue but cloud-data recoveries rising
- Security concerns driving interest in IT governance, COBIT framework: ISACA
- Network operators must get proactive on DDoS to protect cloud: Arbor Networks
- The week in security: Apple defends iOS 8 privacy as experts warn on Android browser