- No need to shoot down drones! Many of them can now be hijacked
- Microsoft adds macro blocker to Office 2013 to stymie old-school attackers
- Healthcare under siege as stolen data brings windfalls on darkweb markets
- DDoS attack against overwhelmed despite mitigation efforts
- Dyn DDoS attack came from 100,000 infected devices
Simplifying Data Protection
In today’s “always online” business environment, your company’s success depends on its ability to protect and make available its systems, applications and associated data. Learn more about the challenges and solutions on making systems, applications and data available anywhere, anytime and anyway possible.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper