Business Continuity Planning IT Survival Guide
Whether your business is a one-man operation or it employs a thousand people, the starting point is the same: identify the processes critical to your success. To do this, you should first define what critical means in your business. Find out more on how organisations can begin the process of developing an effective business continuity plan designed to minimise the impact of disasters and reduce risk.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- As real Flash patches go out, fake ones hit thousands of Facebook users
- Java is the biggest vulnerability for US computers
- 1Password updates for Mac and iOS make password management 'fun'
- US startup finds malware intrusions by keeping an eye on processor radio frequencies
- FTC: IRS imposter complaints up more than 2,300% in 2014
- Oracle and Samsung said to be teaming up for mobile cloud delivery
- Microsoft results buoyed by cloud products, but profit drops
- Get ready for the 24-hour laptop: Battery life hits new highs
- Facebook testing spartan Android 'Lite' service
- States threaten lawsuit against Obama's municipal broadband plan