Business Continuity Planning IT Survival Guide
Whether your business is a one-man operation or it employs a thousand people, the starting point is the same: identify the processes critical to your success. To do this, you should first define what critical means in your business. Find out more on how organisations can begin the process of developing an effective business continuity plan designed to minimise the impact of disasters and reduce risk.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Deakin University taps Thomas Duryea for Citrix and AppSense deployment
- UXC Red Rock to leverage NetSuite ecosystem following Oracle merger
- ACCC warns against tax scams as ransomware increases
- Oracle squares up to Cloud rivals with $US9.3 billion NetSuite acquisition
- WA government seeks aid from local integrator on ICT strategy
- Black Hat security conference trims insecure features from its mobile app
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- Microsoft listens and learns, pulls a passing grade for Windows 10's freshman year
- Tech boosts the fan experience at U.S. Bank Stadium
- Meet OPPO, the fastest-growing smartphone brand in the world