Data Centre Consolidation Restructures Your IT Costs for Continued Growth
Cost reduction. It’s in our blood. Reducing costs is always a smart strategy because a more operationally efficient data centre can provide the foundation for the future growth of the enterprise. Find out more about the challenges infrastructure managers face when relocating data centres and the tools available to help lessen the business risk of the move.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Some are twisting the facts in requests to be forgotten, Google says
- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Attackers exploit remote access tools to compromise retail systems
- US judge rules against Microsoft in email privacy case
- Twitter reports a rise in government data requests
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial
- Optus, Medibank sharpen marketing efforts with predictive analytics