Unified Recovery Management - Reducing Risk and Cost by Simplifying the Recovery Infrastructure
This paper explores the complexities and challenges of today’s typical data protection and recovery environment, as well as the risks and costs that are increasingly associated with attempting to deal with these complexities and challenges. Read more about an alternative approach to data protection and recovery that can help reduce the complexity, risks and costs.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Google bows to pressure, removes news snippets from German search results
- OpenVPN servers can be vulnerable to Shellshock Bash vulnerability
- Satellite radar measurements map the seafloor
- Apple delivers OS X Yosemite 'golden master' to devs
- iPhone 6 deep-dive review: A major new step in design and performance
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Digital agencies — brand custodians?
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester