IBM Solutions for Cloud and Virtualisation in Enterprise Environments
The benefits of virtualisation, from accelerated service delivery and resource optimisation to reduced costs for IT resources, have spurred many organisations to move toward a virtual infrastructure. However, the nature of the virtual environment, which calls for a vast network of shared resources, has created a new set of management complexities that can impede business service delivery—and that are best handled by adding cloud-computing capabilities to the virtualised infrastructure. This white paper details the IBM open standards-based offerings for VMware and other virtual environments, focusing on key capabilities for discovery, monitoring, capacity planning, provisioning, storage, security and financial management. Read on.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Check your Future Risk
- ABS points finger at IBM over Census outage
- Telstra augments field tech team to improve installation times
- Optus Business partners with Palo Alto Networks in cyber-security play
- Committee recommends greater scrutiny of WA Govt IT contracts
- Perception vs. Reality - Are Australian partners prepared for the next wave of security?
- How terahertz radiation could help brands identify consumers in future
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- IAB appoints News Digital Networks MD as chair
- IGA marketing leader: Purpose and personalisation are critical to competitive success
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 22 September