IBM Solutions for Cloud and Virtualisation in Enterprise Environments
The benefits of virtualisation, from accelerated service delivery and resource optimisation to reduced costs for IT resources, have spurred many organisations to move toward a virtual infrastructure. However, the nature of the virtual environment, which calls for a vast network of shared resources, has created a new set of management complexities that can impede business service delivery—and that are best handled by adding cloud-computing capabilities to the virtualised infrastructure. This white paper details the IBM open standards-based offerings for VMware and other virtual environments, focusing on key capabilities for discovery, monitoring, capacity planning, provisioning, storage, security and financial management. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- David Cameron appoints special envoy for intelligence and law enforcement data sharing
- Is eBay trading too much security for seller happiness?
- GCHQ harnessing analytical skills of 120 dyslexic and dyspraxic spies
- McAfee announces 2015 editions of its antivirus and security suites
- New Brunswick Conquers Identity Management With Virtual Directory