- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
- Camio turns your spare phone or tablet into Dropcam
IBM Solutions for Cloud and Virtualisation in Enterprise Environments
The benefits of virtualisation, from accelerated service delivery and resource optimisation to reduced costs for IT resources, have spurred many organisations to move toward a virtual infrastructure. However, the nature of the virtual environment, which calls for a vast network of shared resources, has created a new set of management complexities that can impede business service delivery—and that are best handled by adding cloud-computing capabilities to the virtualised infrastructure. This white paper details the IBM open standards-based offerings for VMware and other virtual environments, focusing on key capabilities for discovery, monitoring, capacity planning, provisioning, storage, security and financial management. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- IN PICTURES: RSA Conference 2015, San Francisco, April 20-24 (+37 photos)
- Technology investment in SMEs set to escalate in 2015: Robert Half
- Bulletproof increases focus on southern region in Australia with new senior hire
- EXCLUSIVE: Huawei and iCITA - a partnership cemented in the datacentre
- HP nabs Randstad most attractive employer in ICT award
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement