- EFF questions US government's software flaw disclosure policy
- Security Watch: FireEye appoints first ever Asia Pac president
- Arbor-Cisco deal enlists service providers in the fight to push DDoS defences away from customer networks
- Microsoft’s rolls out ‘free’ iOS, Android MDM with Office 365 business plans
- Optus undertakes extensive security review as sanction for “significant” privacy breaches
IBM Solutions for Cloud and Virtualisation in Enterprise Environments
The benefits of virtualisation, from accelerated service delivery and resource optimisation to reduced costs for IT resources, have spurred many organisations to move toward a virtual infrastructure. However, the nature of the virtual environment, which calls for a vast network of shared resources, has created a new set of management complexities that can impede business service delivery—and that are best handled by adding cloud-computing capabilities to the virtualised infrastructure. This white paper details the IBM open standards-based offerings for VMware and other virtual environments, focusing on key capabilities for discovery, monitoring, capacity planning, provisioning, storage, security and financial management. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Maximise Your Negotiation Power Over Big Storage - LEARN HOW
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- inTechnology launches Cloud Distribution business
- SDN Q and A: Telstra executive director solution sales, Brendan Donohoe
- Digistore Solutions inks partner agreement with Computergate
- Telstra adds IBM's SoftLayer to Cloud war chest
- Microsoft activates Office 365 and Dynamics CRM Online on local datacentres