- Patreon donor details apparently spilled after massive hack
- After Kmart, David Jones confirms hack too. Un-patched IBM WebSphere to blame?
- This vigilante virus protects you against malware attacks, quotes Richard Stallman
- OAIC welcomes Kmart Australia breach notification after customer data hack
- Execs blame security breaches on user behaviour, executive leadership: CyberArk
IBM Solutions for Cloud and Virtualisation in Enterprise Environments
The benefits of virtualisation, from accelerated service delivery and resource optimisation to reduced costs for IT resources, have spurred many organisations to move toward a virtual infrastructure. However, the nature of the virtual environment, which calls for a vast network of shared resources, has created a new set of management complexities that can impede business service delivery—and that are best handled by adding cloud-computing capabilities to the virtualised infrastructure. This white paper details the IBM open standards-based offerings for VMware and other virtual environments, focusing on key capabilities for discovery, monitoring, capacity planning, provisioning, storage, security and financial management. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Microsoft acknowledges Office 2016-El Capitan crashes but lacks ETA for fix
- Scottrade had no idea about data breach until the feds showed up
- How News Corp is uniting 10 business units and 25,000 employees in a global IT push
- Microsoft slashes value of Office 2016 upgrade offer
- Good-bye, Google as we know it. Hello, Alphabet
- OgilvyVentures: Finding an alternative way to innovate
- Bigcommerce joins ranks behind new Twitter Buy Now button
- Report: Customer values and data-driven insights drive revenue growth
- How eHarmony’s date with data has lifted customer conversions
- Why marketing analytics is not about ROI calculation, but innovation