IBM Solutions for Cloud and Virtualisation in Enterprise Environments
The benefits of virtualisation, from accelerated service delivery and resource optimisation to reduced costs for IT resources, have spurred many organisations to move toward a virtual infrastructure. However, the nature of the virtual environment, which calls for a vast network of shared resources, has created a new set of management complexities that can impede business service delivery—and that are best handled by adding cloud-computing capabilities to the virtualised infrastructure. This white paper details the IBM open standards-based offerings for VMware and other virtual environments, focusing on key capabilities for discovery, monitoring, capacity planning, provisioning, storage, security and financial management. Read on.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Qualcomm agrees to pay $19.5M to settle charges of bias against women
- In light of increased cyberattacks, White House sets defence plan with FBI in charge
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- Google taps AI to help you bid for digital ads
- FBI to lead nation's cyberattack responses