IBM Solutions for Cloud and Virtualisation in Enterprise Environments
The benefits of virtualisation, from accelerated service delivery and resource optimisation to reduced costs for IT resources, have spurred many organisations to move toward a virtual infrastructure. However, the nature of the virtual environment, which calls for a vast network of shared resources, has created a new set of management complexities that can impede business service delivery—and that are best handled by adding cloud-computing capabilities to the virtualised infrastructure. This white paper details the IBM open standards-based offerings for VMware and other virtual environments, focusing on key capabilities for discovery, monitoring, capacity planning, provisioning, storage, security and financial management. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Prevent – Detect – Mitigate. Advanced Threat Protection a multi layered approach to Security – Videos, Demos, Whitepapers.
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking