IBM Solutions for Cloud and Virtualisation in Enterprise Environments
The benefits of virtualisation, from accelerated service delivery and resource optimisation to reduced costs for IT resources, have spurred many organisations to move toward a virtual infrastructure. However, the nature of the virtual environment, which calls for a vast network of shared resources, has created a new set of management complexities that can impede business service delivery—and that are best handled by adding cloud-computing capabilities to the virtualised infrastructure. This white paper details the IBM open standards-based offerings for VMware and other virtual environments, focusing on key capabilities for discovery, monitoring, capacity planning, provisioning, storage, security and financial management. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Flintshire Council deploys encrypted email using Egress Switch
- DDoS top security fear as businesses weigh reputational damage risk
- Stuxnet, Snowden and Sony: Why we've passed the cyber security tipping point
- Adobe opens bug reporting program, but don't report Flash and don't expect cash
- Engineers, not users, to blame for security shortfalls: Cheswick
- Fastway marketing chief: Making the switch from B2B to consumer connections
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu